Training & Education Past Clients
- Engaged by the former NSW Sustainable Energy Development Authority to deliver energy efficiency training to over 30 Councils across NSW between 2001 & 2003, specifically targeting development officers, environmental health officers and customer service staff.
- Engaged by NSW Department Environment & Conservation (Sustainability Programs Branch) to deliver waste minimisation training to over 25 Councils across NSW completed June 2005), specifically targeting development officers, environmental health officers and customer service staff.
- Part of a consortium engaged by the NSW Local Government & Shires Associations to design, develop and deliver a minimum of 17 training sessions to both Councillors and senior Council staff on the application of ESD principles (conducted July - September 2005).
- Developed colouring in picture books with environmental themes for 2 local Councils (Kempsey & City of Canada Bay) in 2003.
- Engaged by a waste management company in 2004 to adapt existing waste education modules to primary education curriculums Australia wide.
- During his time as an Environmental Health Officer, Fil Cerone was engaged by both the University of Technology Sydney and the University of Wollongong to prepare and deliver lecture notes on the regulatory functions of EHOs in local government.
Impact Environmental were able to deliver for Burwood Council a waste collection contract that was innovative and unusual as it anticipated future changes to collection...
- Harry GavrilisBurwood Council