Environmental management is a diverse field which requires innovative approaches and a wide skill base.
What We Do Best
- Some of the areas in which Impact specialise in include:
- Advice on air, noise and water quality issues
- Assisting land owners and government on contaminated land management issues and development applications
- Creation of environmental management systems to comply with ISO 14000 standards
- Organise conferences & seminars for government and private enterprise on relevant environmental management issues
- Assist clients in complying with and understanding the requirements of legislation that applies to environmental protection, public health and food surveillance.
Impact has the detailed knowledge of internal government processes to help both government and non-government clients find solutions to their environmental issues.
Our approach is to assist clients in identifying their problem and offering solutions which are practical and cost-effective.